AFM Business Liability Insurance Plan
The AFM Business Liability Insurance Plan provides you with up to a $2,000,000 aggregate limit each year. With the AFM Business Liability Insurance plan you're covered for:
- Suits arising out of covered bodily injury which occurs on or off premises as a result of your business activities.
- Suits arising out of covered damage to property of others resulting from your musicians business activities.
- Suits arising out of personal injury and advertising injury, including libel, slander, defamation of character, false arrest, detention and malicious prosecution.
- Suits arising out of products liability resulting from the sale and/or serving of food and beverages or other products.
- Suits arising out of host liquor liability when serving or giving alcoholic beverages at functions incidental to your business.
- Suits arising out of real or alleged faults in work completed by or for your business resulting in bodily injury.
- Suits arising from injury caused by the rendering of or failure to render health care services by non-professionals.
- Suits arising from fire damage liability for up to $100,000 for which you are legally liable for.
- Defense against such suits even though the charges made may be groundless, false or fraudulent.
The AFM Musicians' Liability Insurance Plan does not require a deductible. All claims will be defended on a first-dollar basis - you won't have to pay a cent! Compare this Plan with similar coverage! Many insurance companies offer large deductibles to keep costs down, however, the Musicians' Liability Insurance Plan is already economical - even without a deductible option. Quality, economical insurance, made available to you through AFM group buying power.
Priced for You
Since no two AFM members are alike, the Insurance Administrator has designed this Plan so that each applicant will receive a quotation unique to their situation. Costs vary by state of residence and annual gross receipts.
For More Information:
Comments must be approved before being published.